This Is Me--2024 A to Z Theme

My A to Z Themes in the past have covered a range of topics and for 2024 the theme is a personal retrospective that I call "I Coulda Been" which is in reference to my job and career arc over my lifetime. I'll be looking at all sorts of occupations that I have done or could have done. Maybe you've done some of these too!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Superior Scribbler Award

            I've been scribbling so much in the past month or so that I have been negligent in acknowledging some honors that have been kindly bestowed upon me.  The oldest came from Always A Mom  .   I haven't been blogging that long and I feel so honored that Mom chose me as one of the recipients to receive this .                                     



      Now I have the traditional responsibility of following the rules ascribed to the recipient of this award. They are as follows:

*************************************************************************************

* Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy friends.

* Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & name of the blog from whom he/she has received the award.

* Each Superior Scribbler must display the award on his/her blog and link to This post which explains The award.

*Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post:

http://scholastic-scribe.blogspot.com/2008/10/200-this-blings-for-you.html
and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.

That way, we'll be able to keep up to date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor.



* Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

*************************************************************************************

And Now....The Award Goes TO......



1. Lit diva


2.   Happy-go-lucky


3.  Anne Riley


4.    Beadedbear's Nonsense and Complete Waste of TIme



5.    My Heart's Dee-light


*************************************************************************************
Check out these blogs and hopefully you will want to read them regularly.



Also I received another recognition from author Stephen Tremp he bestowed upon my his Awesomous Maximus Award.  Thank you for that kind recognition-- it's nice to be called awesome by a blogger who is awesome!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats to you Lee, for receiving the award! You certainly deserve it. You are a fabulous writer! (I want to be you when I grow up! ).

    And I am totally honored that you passed it on to me! It means so much to me coming from someone that has your writing ability. I am really knocked off my feet with that!!

    Thank you! And big Hugs!

    Sig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say something. Don't be afraid to speak your mind.
I normally try to respond to all comments in the comment section so please remember to check the "Email follow-up comments" box if you want to participate in the comment conversation.

For Battle of the Bands voting the "Anonymous" commenting option has been made available though this version is the least preferred. If voting using "anonymous" please include in your comment your name (first only is okay) and city you are voting from and the reason you chose the artist you did.

If you know me and want to comment but don't want to do it here, then you can send me an email @ jacksonlee51 at aol dot com.

Lee